About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Wednesday, February 13

Breast Implant

Assalamualaikum w.t.h.. :)

D.F : Did you know about breast implant?

N.A : Bukan nak besarkan breast k?

D.F : Yeah, kind of.. U taw x, once u lakukan breast implant ni u x ley breast feeding ur children?

N.A : woahhh, new info..

ok, sort of our msg between me n my bff.. Dayah is a girl that when she found something that amused her she will inform n share with me.. seriously most of my general knowledge are from her.. huhuhuhu

breast implant.. yeah, salah satu masalah perempuan insecurity itu tinggi.. apa yang kita ada masih belum puas dan cukup.. sebab itu adanya high heel untuk 'tinggikan' kita, ada eyeliner untuk 'besar'kan mata kita and the list go on.

dalam sudut breast implant, it is not only for us but it effects our children. Kesian kat anak kita.. elok-elok ada susu yang diformulasi dengan cukup segala vitamin dan antibodi tiba-tiba semua tu tidak boleh dinikmati.. poor them

jadi, kita sebagai perempuan tidak seharusnya berfikiran pendek.. jangan buat keputusan terburu-buru.. seperti yang kita percaya setiap keputusan yang kita lakukan ada baik buruknya. jadi, think first before you act

sbb itulah kita kena sekolahkan kanak-kanak perempuan. di mana harap mampu membantu our future generation in order to help them to make a right decision in future

p/s: this is my point of view.. n for me, hidayah elaborate it with so much input. so please do visit her blog at http://antiquemuse.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. i like it when u always put the dialog in ur post. its like telling a story.

    and for women, i hope they will think of this mater through and through before make a drastic decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. yeah .. i like to tell story rather than info.. hope so

      Delete