About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Tuesday, February 15

10 Petanda Jatuh Chenta

Assalamualaikum w.t.h

Pernah jatuh chinta.. mcm pelik je kalau ada org kata :

" Saya X penah Jatuh Cinta'

mcm mn erk nak pastikan kita ni jatuh cinta atau pun tidak. jawapannya bergantung kepada individu tersebut.

kalau saya jatuh cinta:

  • rase nak msg je dia 24 jam *biar smpai dia boring*
  • sengih2x j lau dpat msg dari dia
  • jadikan pict dia wallpaper laptop, phone saya
  • im da stalker
  • tiap pagi n malam he will receive my msg
  • there will be a few songs especially dedicated to him
  • will tell my frens A-Z about him
  • ask him how did he feel towards me
  • listen to him
  • laugh at his jokes
practically,

this me... i do silly things when i fall in love. heart pounding, speechless, butterfly in my stomach, dizzy... all in one...

dah lama tak rase perasaan mcm ni. yup, didnt have my 'bodyguard' rite now.. but, when i know this guy, he gives me this little feeling that make my face glow. even i get up early to hear some news about him.

enough for me... hope u will fall in love one day and you will know da truth about fall in love.

p/s: when i type this post, i smile, remember every minutes about my past love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment