About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Wednesday, April 7

dis week

assalamualaikum..

dear blog..
tonite will be da nite.. i dun kno whether i will sleep or not.. dis is last minute work and i knew dat madame R hates last minutes job... becoz last minutes means we are really lack of preparation.. lack of preparation means lack of mark.. hope didnt get C and juz wish for B.. this is da first asg dat i target B.. huhuhuhu...

didnt pray yet.. finish update my fb, read my misz dada blog, so i knew wat is going on with her life..

misz dada,

i hate my body rite now and i sure my body hate me.. its pain everytime i walk even laugh.. its a little bit bothering me...

mr. k,

nice to hear ur voice again.. although i didnt look at ur face its enough to hear ur voice.. thanz to misz fy coz make him talked to u.

madame R...

sorry for our asg;... although i knew dat u will not read my blog but im begging u if u reject or wanna give C please let us know.. so that we can do da best asg for u one more time.. im begging u...

klah, ve to go... to meet HIM...

bye...

andai itu takdirNya

luv,
n.A

No comments:

Post a Comment