About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Thursday, February 4

Its hard for me..

Assalamualaikum..

untuk aktif berblog dan menulis setiap perkara yang berlaku dalam kehidupan seharian ku merupakan impian serta salah satu azam tahun baru.. tapi malangnya, coverage for celcome broadband at bandar darulaman especially IPDA really dissapointed..

ianya menjadi kekangan bagiku untuk terus bergiat aktif sebagai seorang penulis.. hard to post a blog even harder to search for the information for my asg.. should i change to maxis broadband? today, i made a decision that i think will make myself regret because of that.. but i already asked permission from my mother, so it will be ok.. (i think) sigh,.,,,

hoping everything will be better.. tonight... i hope so... huh! annoying and demanding!

"andai itu takdirNya"

luv,
n.A

No comments:

Post a Comment