About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Wednesday, May 6

Guru!!!!!!!!!!!

assalamualikum..

hari ni ialah hari yang menetukan sama ader impian ku akan tercapai atau pun tidak. masa intebiu tadi semua dah wat sehabis mungkin. i show my true color. try to compete with the others. and i hope i will get it.. i pray to Allah to get it.. i Tawakal to Allah to get it.. I WILL GET IT (in Allah's will).. thanx for the experience.. ujian sahsiah mampu ku siapkan dalamm 30 minit.. berdebar dan takut krn bmbg tak sempat nak siapkan. interview kumpulan kitaorg kna bincangkan punca pergolakan dunia dan adakah kita mampu mencapai keamanan di dunia ini. masa nielah idea membuak2 nama dr. ahmadinejad barrack hussien obama meniti mulutku ini.. ingin ku bincangkan macam rancangan astro awani.. haha.. sampai semua org kata semangat betul awak ni. aku merupakan orang pertama dipanggil untuk interview individu.. hati makin berdebar.. degupan jantung makin laju.. masuk bilik interview, interviewer tgh susun krusi.. hehe(nak amik ati tolonglah susun jugak tapi ikhlaslah coz interviewer nampak dah tua, budi bahasa budaya kita).. 'nadia aisyah azmin' macam mana perasaan.. hahaha jujur j ku jawab soalan.. saya gementar, takut, teruja gugup semua bercampur.. senyum je dia.. dari perasaan ku sampailah perbualan kami menjurus knapa pendidikan khas menarik perhatian ku sedangkn prestasi ku baik dalam math, falsafah pendidikan khas, teras ke-3 PiPP, isu semasa... semua blh ku jawab dengan lancar.. interviewer ke 2 masuk campur, mlihat ku dengan tenang dan bertanya, 'why u choose special education, and honestly why u want to be a teacher?'

'i want to be a teacher, like mahatma gandhi said if u want to change the world u must serve people. i want somebody listen to me when i speak, i wnt somebody look at me, i wnt too change the world. and i believe with this profession i can make the world listen to me although not through me but through my students through my education... i want my teacher proud of me as their student and one day i want my student proud of me because im their teacher.special education is something that most of people ignore.. but i believe.. they also can make a different.. i want to love them, care about them be their buddies, i want to challenge myself and be a versatile teacher and thats the meaning when u want to be a teacher.'

thank you miss nadia.. hope to c u soon.,.

thank you

p/s: wanna say thanx to syamim and syafiq for telling me their experience, my 'Cikgu Wan' always be there for me.. my aunts and uncles for their support, my love that give me inspiration, my bestfrenz never give up to convince me, my siblings that always be a fire in my heart.. to umi and abah thanx for ur loves, prayers, u r the best.. for the bloggers thanx for the information!

'andai itu takdirNya'

luv

n.A

No comments:

Post a Comment