About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Tuesday, May 12

DUgaanNya

18 may, is my second interview after the maktab.. interview kedua ni kat UMMC as a nurse.. wish me luck.. hope i get the oppurtunity. but, this week my health is bad. i have cough, flu, and fever.. 4 medicine that i have to take almost every 8 hours, first Rinafort for my flu, second Ospexin for my antibody and as usual paracetamol for my fever.. sweet red syrup for my cough.. usually i like to take medicine but lately it make me sick.. huhu.. today i want to study about swine flue(tell me if im wrong) or H1N1... and make some research about world health organization. ulcer in my mouth getting bigger and make me lost my appetite. i need my watermelon frost. the salt doesnt change anything.. hope evrything will be okay b4 my interview...

'andai itu takdirNya'

luv,

n.a

No comments:

Post a Comment