About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Thursday, April 30

Yesterday & Today..

herm.. after 10 hours journey from jb to gm.. i finally arrived at gm at 4.30.. waiting for my mother to pick me up.. herm from gm i drove back to tm and after that we have tea time at kb.. all the things was exhausted.. my left hand felt so tired because of the car(manual) and have to deal with the traffic at kb and the wheather that raining heavily all the way back from kb to tm.. all night i working out my esei for my interview... and today i met my teacher to deal with the certificate and all sort of things.. and tonite.. im not taking my bath yet. n my bro n father keep staring at me.. as for sure to remind me about reading the book for next wed... see u all.. daa..

'andai itu takdirNya'

luv,
n.a

No comments:

Post a Comment