About Me

My photo
My deen is my blood, my life is my passion, my family is my brain, my love is my heart. all of them keep me moving forward

Thursday, April 9

my situation

everyday we walk in to the path .. whether the same path or not it is something that up to us.. and now im wallking through the path with a different feelings.
a feeling that i guess depressed. im not optimistic like i was before.
something changing in my feeling, in my hormone and even in my brain..
this time wen i felt.. im making mistake along my life..
and once again i dun know from wer i have to start...
at this time im feeling lost
lost in a straight road
blind in a condition that i can see
lost my voice wen i can speak
i lost my sense
sense of being human
lost my identity..
tired of being rejected
from there it give me two meaning
whether u have to step up or juz shut up
please... please.. please..
i dun have sense anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment